24 Hour Help
We only get paid if money is
recovered ... there is no cost to you.
NY Amputation Attorneys
We will investigate who is responsible for your amputation. Responsibility for your injuries may include anyone of the following:
- The other driver that hit you in a vehicle crash.
- A commercial trucking company for a truck drivers negligence.
- An employer for unsafe equipment or unsafe work environment.
- The owner of freight being hauled in a tractor trailer
- A construction company
- A doctor, hospital or other medical professional
- The manufacturer of a defective product
- A manufacturer of a bad drug causing an adverse reaction.
- The owner of a dog
Insurers adjustors ordinarily do not battle paying compensation on amputation awarded jury settlements. The question is how much will they pay.
Woman wins $17.9M in amputation settlement
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Brooklyn woman will get nearly $18 million for her pain and suffering.
Her hands and legs were amputated after a massive infection.
She sued the hospital, doctors, and New York City, but of course, nothing makes up for her loss.
Call and speak to a qualified amputation attorney (800)535-5029 or email our offices in NYC, New York for a FREE CONSULTATION to review your car accident claim.