FAQs Personal Injury Questions & Answers. DO I HAVE A CASE?

Free Advice
24 Hour Help
New York 718-233-3913

Personal Injury Questions & Answers.

Hospital & Home Visits - Se Habla Espanol.



 We Protect Your Rights NY!


Question: I feel my attorney is negligent in his representation of my case. Can I change attorneys?

Answer: If you are not comfortable with your current personal injury attorney you have the right to change attorneys at any time. If you are thinking about changing attorneys, call Ajlouny Injury Law to schedule a free consultation. We have offices located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens & Long Island to serve you.

Question: Another car rear ended the vehicle I was a passenger in.  Do I have A case?

Answer: Yes, you have a case. Passenger's injured in an accident in New York will need to file a no fault claim which in New York State offers up to $50,000 in coverage. No fault will pay for medical expenses and other losses regardless of who's at fault, cause of the accident, road hazard, etc... Call Ajlouny Injury Law New York Car Accident Lawyers to schedule a free consultation

Question: I was involved in an (not at fault) in New York. I am aware that New York is a no-fault state. Not only was I injured, but my car was also totaled. o I have a case?

No-fault will cover your medical bills, damage to your vehicle, and lost wages no matter who is at fault. you can definitely file a personal injury claim against the at fault driver for personal injuries sustained in the accident. Speak to a New York personal injury lawyer ASAP.

Do I Have A Case?