New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Hospital, doctor mistakes are often the result of a physician failing to exercise appropriate care, skill necessary to prevent patient harm. Ajlouny Injury Law has settled thousands of medical malpractice cases in New York. If you believe that you have been a victim of medical malpractice surgical error causing death, we urge you to call our law firm to discuss your malpractice claim and determine if you have a case.
We deal with the hospital, insurance company and any other parties to ensure that lost wages and medical bills will be paid. Call: 800-535-5029. Ajlouny Injury Law settles personal injury claims before ever going to trial. Our track record consists of large awarded settlements for our clients.
Hospital, doctor mistakes
Medical malpractice is a legal cause of action that occurs when a medical or health care professional deviates from standards in his or her profession, thereby causing injury to a patient. Wikipedia
- A doctor-patient relationship existed. …
- The doctor was negligent. …
- The doctor’s negligence caused the injury. …
- The injury led to specific damages. …
- Failure to diagnose. …
- Improper treatment. …
- Failure to warn a patient of known risks.
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis.
- Misreading or ignoring laboratory results.
- Unnecessary surgery.
- Surgical errors or wrong site surgery.
- Improper medication or dosage.
- Poor follow-up or aftercare.
- Premature discharge.
- Disregarding or not taking appropriate patient history.