Never a Fee Unless We Win!
Don't wait, get started today by calling our attorney at (718) 233-3913 or text the attorney directly at (516) 410-4090. Our attorneys have a proven track record and can help you get the compensation you need to get back on your feet. With over 35 years of experience, we know what it takes to win.
Representing Car Accident Victims Throughout NYC, Brooklyn, and the Five Boroughs
Thousands of people are injured or killed in preventable car accidents each year. If you are hurt due to another driver’s negligence or recklessness, you deserve compensation. In order to receive the maximum recovery for your injuries, you need an experienced attorney.
At Ajlouny Injury Law, our New York City car accident lawyers represent people seriously injured in auto accidents, bicycle accidents, MTA bus crashes, taxi accidents, limo crashes, tractor-trailer collisions, head-on collisions, rear-end car accidents, rollover car accidents, side-impact car crashes, and wrongful death claims.
If you were injured in a New York City car accident, contact our office at (718) 233-3913.
Car Accident Statistics in New York
According to the latest data available from the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, there are over 12 million licensed drivers in the state. Nearly 300,000 motor vehicle crashes occur each and every year, resulting in countless preventable injuries and deaths. Ajlouny Injury Law receives hundreds of calls per month from people injured in New York City car accidents.
Some examples of catastrophic car crashes that can result in liability include:
- A negligent driver slams head-on into your loved one's car in a fatal wrong-way.
- A sleepy truck driver’s brakes fail, causing him to slam into your vehicle on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.
- Your loved one is killed after being struck by a yellow cab on the Upper East Side in Manhattan.
- A distracted driver hits you in Bushwick, causing broken bones, nerve damage, or traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- An overly eager driver tries to overtake another vehicle and then attempts to get back into the left lane entering the westbound Belt Parkway entrance ramp.
- The vehicle loses control and drives onto the shoulder before striking a light pole and a tree.
Car accidents happen suddenly; however, what comes after the crash can change lives forever. Regardless of the situation, our New York City car accident lawyers can help. We have recovered millions on behalf of injury victims in Brooklyn and throughout New York City. If you have been injured in a car accident, contact our office today to speak directly with an attorney.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Accidents caused by another person’s negligence are common in New York City. If you are involved in a collision resulting in injuries or death, you need an attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common causes of car accidents resulting in liability:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Defective auto parts
- Reckless or aggressive driving
- Following too closely
- Improper passing
- Backing up without looking
- Dangerous road design
The minutes and hours following a serious car accident can be critical. If you have any injuries, even if you think they are minor, you need to seek immediate medical treatment. Once you are able, you need to contact a New York City car accident lawyer to discuss your legal options.
What Should I Do if I Was Injured in a Car Accident?
If you are involved in a motor vehicle crash where someone was injured or killed, you must:
- Stay at the scene.
- Notify the police.
- Exchange information with other involved parties.
- Seek emergency medical treatment for your injuries.
- If able, take pictures and document anything that happened before, during, or immediately after the accident.
- Contact an experienced New York City car accident attorney.
Remember, it is not your job to determine fault after an accident. You should not make any statements to the other parties or to an insurance company without first speaking with an attorney. Never accept a settlement without first having it reviewed by an attorney. Insurance companies will often try to get you to settle for far less than your case is worth.
Why You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident
After an accident, you may be unsure whether you need legal representation. It is always in your best interest to consult an attorney if you suffered harm due to a car crash or other motor vehicle accident. An attorney can ensure that the right parties are held liable and that you receive the maximum compensation available on your case.
Without the help of an attorney, you may end up:
- Settling for less than your case is worth;
- Without compensation for your pain and suffering;
- Fighting with the insurance company who is trying to downplay your injuries;
- Going back to work before you are ready;
- Having unpaid medical bills; and
- Facing financial hardship as a result of the accident.
A New York City car accident attorney will fight to ensure that you never settle for less than your case is worth. At Ajlouny Injury Law, we know the tactics that insurance companies use and will negotiate to get you the best settlement possible based on your injuries. If we cannot reach a fair and full settlement, we will take your case to trial to get you the results you deserve.
Contact Ajlouny Injury Law for a Free Consultation
If you were injured in an auto accident, you need an attorney that will help you get the maximum recovery available in your case. Contact our New York City car accident lawyers today for a free consultation. We have helped injury victims recover millions in verdicts and settlements.
You pay no fees until we win your case. Attorneys are available 24 hours a day to discuss your legal options and provide 100% FREE legal advice. Call our office (713) 233-3913 or text the attorney directly at (516) 410-4090.